Ice builder are latent heat storage tanks which store refrigeration in the form of ice. Large quantity of refrigeration or cooling can be stored in relatively small spaces. Ice builder is the most efficient means to provide cold water for heat exchange medium.
Ice builder works by building ice in its tanks during the time when cold water is not required usually at night. At the time of requirement ice is melted thus providing constant reliable cold water supply at the moment of use.
- Robust industrial design with fully automatic control for maintenance free operation.
- Closed circuit cooling.
- Easy installation.
- Ice builder is efficient as it builds ice at night time. Nights are generally cooler than day time thus the refrigeration capacities increases.
- Reduces peak demand of electricity as it shifts energy consumption to non-production timings.
- Ice builder can be customised completely according the requirement.
- The refrigeration system can be mounted on the ice builder tank or it can be kept outdoors depending on the space available.
- The ice builder has thick polyurethane insulation in walls to prevent cooling loss.
- Ice builder has internal baffles for even distribution and uniform ice melting.
- Dairy industry.
- Industrial bakeries and kitchens.
- Food industry: Beverages, Liquid eggs, Ice cream.
- Industrial process cooling.
- Mould cooling and autoclave cooling.
- HVAC for Air conditioning.